Usui Reiki Master Workshops
REIKI MASTER TEACHER (LEVEL 3)
Course Cost $ 1200 AUD. A $290 (non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space).
Usui Reiki Levels 1 & 2, with in-person attunements are required for participation in this Usui Reiki Master workshop. 12 months must have passed between Reiki 2 and this level, (as per the Reiki associations guidelines that we follow). We do have a 6 month "apprenticeship" program for those wishing to enroll 6 months prior (meaning 6 months after completing level 2). This is especially beneficial for those that have learnt levels 1 & 2 with a teacher other than Michelle. A copy of your Levels 1 & 2 certificates and your Lineage is required, as proof for entry to this level.
Your Reiki attunement is included in this workshop.
Reiki Workshop (Level 3) is held over 2 days. These workshops are usually held on a Saturday and Sunday. 10am - 4pm on both days. Venue is typically located in Perth or surrounds and confirmed prior to the workshop.
- Reiki 3 Attunement
- Reiki 3 Manual
- Reiki 3 Certificate, upon completion
- Reiki 3 tuition and practical activities
- Snacks, tea and coffee
- Lunch on both days
- Evening meal on the Saturday night
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR THE WORKSHOP:
- Practice signing and saying all of the sacred symbols you have been taught.
REIKI MASTERSHIP LEVEL TUITION INCLUDES:
- • An in-person attunement initiation to the Reiki Master Teacher energy level conducted by the Reiki Master Michelle McIntyre, whose lineage can be traced to Mikao Usui
• Learning fundamental core principles handed down from teacher to student in the Usui tradition of Reiki Master teachers
• Learning Master level Usui Reiki sacred symbol and its meanings, uses, and practical applications.
• How to use the symbol for hands-on, distant healing and attunements.
• Learning the sacred procedure for conducting in-person attunements at Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and Teacher level.
• Learning various methods in how to teach Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and Reiki Master levels.
• Ethics and boundaries of a Reiki Master Teacher
• Detailed knowledge of their lineage inherited.
NOTE: Upon certification, at this level, you will be able to teach Usui Reiki should you wish to do so.
NOTE: Please do not make payment, prior to enrolling directly with us. Reiki 3 has a number of pre-requisites and you may not be automatically accepted into this workshop. We adhere to a number of "rules" as set down by the Reiki associations and this workshop may not be suitable for everyone.
PAY IN FULL $1200[wpecpp name="Reiki Masters Workshop full" price="1200"]
Reiki Master workshops are held in February and November of each year. We open for submission for Reiki Masters spaces in June for November, and in September for our February intake. Submission are open for 1 month and applications received after these dates, may be considered for the next intake.